Wednesday 3 December 2014

My assessment-Sarah-Louise Leftly(Hairstylist)Model-Nicole Hackett(Designer)



I feel that my timed assessment went well as I followed the step-by-step instructions and my Designer was happy with the outcome. However I would have liked to have more time to practice as I only saw my partners design properly the night before my assessment and I was relying on my dummy head. I was also worrying as my model was getting her hair cut a few days before the assessment and I didn't know if I could still apply the same hairstyle.
 I did struggle understanding how my Designer wanted the back of the hair to look as there was no pictures of the back of the hairdo. Also, the jewellery I got given to use on the hair at the end was a very heavy necklace which was ruining the padding. I feel that this design was not tried and experimented by the Designer as well as it could of been.
I did however struggle on making both sides of the hair symmetrical, but as my Designer said, 'its meant to be a  messy look anyway'.











No comments:

Post a Comment