Friday 5 December 2014

Overall Evaluation



Overall I have really enjoyed this project and learning about the Elizabethan Era. Ive learnt so much and it is amazing how times have changed since then. Also its amazing how much I have learnt and how many skills I have gained in only twelve weeks.
My favourite technique I have learnt are all the different crimping methods, and leaving class with my hair crimped was an experience.
I was a bit worried when I first started as I wasn't very creative with hair and I couldn't do a lot of hairstyles, but as soon as I realised there were a lot of people that wasn't very confidence in hair my confidence grew. 
The technique I struggled on most was the padding, but with plenty of practice I soon got there. I thought it was a good idea being paired up by the teachers as I made a new friend.
But Lottie has really help me out with hairstyles. Normally it takes me a while to get the hang of a hairstyle but I learnt how to do a French plait in one lesson and was really proud of myself. For the first assessment I am very proud of myself.
I wouldnt of learnt what I learnt so quickly if I didn't have Lottie as a teacher.
Im glad we started with the Elizabethan hairstyle first, because they were big and creative and I believe I can do any hairstyle now.

Only one downside to creating someones elses look and that is having to rely on someone else to get their design. I hoped for more time to practice my times assessment as I felt my partner sometimes had something better to do

No comments:

Post a Comment